Aditi Tendulkar is a Mental Health Counselor & Healer. She has pursued her master’s degree M.Sc. Psychological Counseling from Indian Institute of Psychology & Research, Bangalore and Bachelors in Psychology with Chowgule College, Margao. She has also pursued her Postgraduate diploma of Human Resource & Administration from Tata’s Institute of Social Sciences. She has pursued her Post Graduate Specialization in Arts Based Therapy from Mind and Arts Institute, Mumbai. She is backed with excellent academic records and is currently pursuing her Ph.D in Psychology.
Aditi has been practicing in the filed of mental health for more than three years now. Psychology has always been an absolute passion to her since a very young age. She continues to dedicate herself to regular studying and learning about different therapies. She firmly believes that every individual is unique and requires individually designed programs to meet the specific needs of each and every client. She also believes that every human being has the innate capacity to find resolutions to the issues that they are facing with appropriate facilitation, which she has demonstrated through various workshops and sessions conducted in her practice.
Specializations of Aditi Tendulkar in Psychotherapy :
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Hypnotherapy & Dream Interpretation Prognosis
- Play Therapy
- Art, Rhythm, Movement Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Gardening Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
Specializations of Aditi Tendulkar in Healing :
- Chakra Cleansing
- Access Consciousness Bars
- Yoga & Meditation
- Aura Cleansing
Memberships Of Aditi Tendulkar :
- Goa Psychological Association,
- Wellspring NLP Integrated Association,
- Graphology School of India,
- National Association for Play Therapy India,
- Indian Society for Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis,
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis,
- Bangalore Psychology Circle.
As a psychotherapist, she has prominently worked with clients ranging in different populations which include children, adolescents, adults, marital and family as well as the geriatric sections. She also works with individual as well group therapy. She is actively working in collaboration with multiple institutes & organizations in Goa, Mumbai & Bangalore. She has ritually assisted various organizations in the process of recruitment with the help of Graphology and has conducted multiple workshops & training programmes designed to cater to the needs of the organization. She also dedicates herself to voluntary work with various NGO’s in Goa.
Aditi has worked with several patients exhibiting physiological disorders and has helped clients recover from physiological symptoms by addressing issues from a psychological wellbeing perspective.